The Hope Center is open.
The Hope Center Buffalo is a safe place for recovery serving Western New York.
Location: The Hope Center, 781 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221
Date: Tuesdays, starting October 11
Time: 6 p.m.
A volunteer service by Timothy Ward, RN, MSN Certified Grief Counselor. Questions?
Recovery Rocks Band Jam & Open Mic: Saturdays at 1 p.m.
- Join us for Sober Fellowship in music
- Participate or just hang out and listen
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Dart boards
- Free coffee
- A place to hang out
- Explore musical talents in recovery
- Socialize with sober friends
- Lots of available equipment
Donations Encouraged! We are self supporting through our own contributions.